HOLA Strategic Vision
To provide a high-level education, wellness program, a sports facility, and the first smart+ sustainable living campus in Nicaragua to orphans and underprivileged youth giving them the high level skills needed to gain employment with the idea of teaching the students through actively participating in classes and research projects led by the most intelligent human minds on the planet using the most progressive technology as tools for learning. 20 Years from now we see this area of Nicaragua becoming Central America’s first smart city as other companies join our Vision.
HOLA Strategic Plan 1-10 Years
- Change our strategy by building a centralized location that is safe and strategically located to facilitate the most intelligent humans on the planet.
- Build the Campus for Advanced Global Education and Research -Located in in the heart of the Isthmus of Rivas.
- Build model schools throughout Nicaragua with the Isthmus of Rivas remaining HOLA’s core headquarters where we will be able to teach the highest level students and teachers the new way of learning allowing them to promote a sustainable future for Nicaragua by going back to their communities and giving them the tools and knowledge to start a revolution of learning breaking the cycle of poverty forever.
- Construct an adjoining resort to accommodate visitors to create awareness and creating revenue.
- Create an adjoining Dormitory to accommodate the students and teachers.
- Provide both online education and faculty to primary, secondary and tertiary students with a focus on English and computers.
- Open the school/facility and program to visiting American students who will engage in a variety of service learning endeavors
- Provide professional development opportunities for both Nicaraguan and Global teachers via exchanges and online collaboration.
- Create partnerships with other organizations that help improve the opportunities for the youth and creation of the campus.
- Diversify funding to ensure program sustainability.
- Incorporate health services, Restaurants, Coffee shops, Activity Centers, Museums, Hiking/Biking trails with lookout points, water park, playground, and more to serve students, the surrounding community and alternative tourism.
- RESTRUCTURE the HOLA MUSIC PROGRAM which has been in place for about 10 years.
Proposed Facilities- Long term Vision 1-10 Years
Each will be built or NOT built according to our partnerships and ability to raise capital starting simple with the HOLA English Center. Keep in mind each one of these projects is a huge endeavor and it is important to look at this as a step by step process with the entire Campus including the off campus learning centers being the final outcome. Each Area will have its own set of goals and time lines starting out with one small step. Do not let this overwhelm by thinking this will all be done at once. To create something that has the ability to completely change an entire country will take time, effort and a very large group of intelligent communities local and abroad working together.
- The HOLA English Computer Center of Excellence Similar to Hogar de Fe – COMPLETED FEBRUARY 2019
- The Modern Research University DISCUSSED – SENDING PROPOSALS
- The Hillier Ignite/HOLA Model Computer Learning Facilities replicated throughout the country – COMPLETED 2014
- 3rd School will be in San Juan Del Sur – COMPLETED 2019
- 4th School will be in Vera Cruz/Casa Bernabe Orphanage
- 5th School and beyond TBD
- Includes Feeding Centers
- The HOLA Global STEM School – IN PROCESS
- The HOLA MUSIC PROGRAM – LAUNCHED IN 2008 HOLA IS RESTRUCTURING THE PROGRAM WITH THE HELP OF SEVERAL WELL KNOWN GLOBAL ARTIST. WE WILL ANNOUNCE THE EXCITING NEW ARTIST DURING THE HOLA MUSIC FESTIVAL.
- The Martinez-Bumbry-Willson HOLA Sports and Wellness Facility on San Juan Del Sur Main Campus IN PROCESS and DISCUSSION
- The Operation Smile healthcare Wellness program & progressive learning center IN DISCUSSION
- The HOLA/Ruffin Family Foundation Resort and Student Teacher Dormitory TO BE DISCUSSED
- The HOLA/ORPHANetwork Transition Academy TRANSITION PROGRAM COMPLETE – TRANSITION ACADEMY DISCUSSION.
- THE HOLA SISTER CITIES OF VIRGINIA BEACH – San Juan Del Sur Sister Cities Exchange Program CURRENTLY HOLA AND SJDS – SEVERAL TRIPS COMPLETED. OVER 1,000 STUDENTS/TEACHERS/PEOPLE FROM THE USA HAVE TAKEN PLACE SINCE WE STARTED THE PROGRAM. SEVERAL COMING SOON INCLUDING AUGUST WITH VIRGINIA BEACH STUDENTS FROM KELLAM, CAPE HENRY, PRINCESS ANNE, TALWOOD, and MORE.